Information for Current Honors Students
Lloyd International Honors College gives you the chance to join a community that cares deeply about, and enjoys, learning. Honors classes are taught by excellent teachers who are among the best in the university, who are deeply engaged with their disciplines, and who are dedicated to helping students achieve their greatest potential. Because Honors classes are small, you truly get to know your professors and fellow students.
- /current/course-schedule.htm" title="Honors Course Schedule">Honors Course Schedule
- /current/priority-schedule.htm" title="Priority Registration Schedule">Priority Registration Schedule
- /current/course-types.htm" title="How to Customize Your Honors Courses">How to Customize Your Honors Courses
- /current/international.htm" title="The International Experience">The International Experience
- /current/reading-project.htm" title="Honors Common Reading Project">Honors Common Reading Project
- /current/symposium.htm" title="Honors Symposium">Honors Symposium
- /current/advising.htm" title="Advising">Advising
- /current/ontrack-gen.htm" title="Keep on Track: General-Education Honors">Keep on Track: General-Education Honors
- /current/ontrack-disc.htm" title="Keep on Track: Disciplinary Honors">Keep on Track: Disciplinary Honors
- /faculty/honors-liaisons.htm" title="Who is My Departmental Honors Liaison?">Who is My Departmental Honors Liaison?